Thursday, February 14, 2013

Well that's a load off! Literally.



Thirteen months ago, after many a battle with the clothes in my closet and a little bit of self-hatred, I decided to join Weight Watchers. I was so embarrassed at first - asking for help is hard, people! Now, 30 pounds lighter, I want to shout it from the roof tops - 

NEEDING HELP DOES NOT MAKE YOU WEAK, AND WEIGHT WATCHERS RULES! 

The photo above on the far left is from November 2011, the middle is from February 2012, and the final photo is from October 2012. 

I'm honestly shocked that, that is the same dress throughout, and that it was my body that got smaller and smaller. 

CRAZY. 

But I have to say, I am mighty proud of myself.

2 comments:

canadasue said...

Thank you for the inspiration... I'm needing to get on the WW wagon and seeing your success is just the push I needed!

AllisonLouise said...

Suzanne! You found me on the internet! Hahah! Yes, it has been a crazy journey, but worthwhile for sure.