Sunday, February 20, 2011


I've been really into a couple of different blogs lately, and what I like about them is that they all challenge me to be creative.

Meet: The CozyHunter, Kendi Everyday, The Daybook and Pinterest

I've started with being more creative with the clothes I wear (please excuse the fact that the belt and sweater are repeats - they're just so inspiring) - but, not by buying new ones.

I have thought up a challenge for myself (and perhaps you will want to join me) - to post five times a week (seven is just a little too much) with something creative I have done or found for one whole month. It can be anything! A meal, an outfit, sewing, crocheting, or something I plan to make one day.

Wanna play?

6 comments:

Rishelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I left a comment and then realized that jody's friend had been signed in to her account and I left a comment under her name....awkward!! I deleted it!

BUT I would totally be in if I can do it via email with you. Blogging requires me to find time to make room in my hard drive, download pictures AND blog five times a week!! That is just too much!! But sending you an email via my phone I could totally do!

AllisonLouise said...

Deal!

And, yes it would have been totally weird if you left a comment under Jody's friend's name.

Can we do five times a week? Or should we do a little less? Five is a big scary number - but maybe that's what's good about it.

Melissa said...

I should have taken a picture of dinner tonight, then I would have only had four to do!

Melissa said...

I really like this outfit by the way!! I'm glad that yellow sweater found you again!

AllisonLouise said...

It was meant to be!