Monday, February 21, 2011

Let's get creative - Day ONE



I have decided to name this endeavor "Let's Get Creative", because, well,
that's what we're doing.



This, my dear friend, is where I study every single day.
I'm not being dramatic here. Every day.
Actually (seeing as it's midterm time) every single
hour. Ya, I said it.
The best thing about it, is that I love everything about it!
The pictures, the desk, even the mess.
It make me feel productive, and productivity obviously leads
to creativity. - You can quote me on that one.

You may notice that my mustard yellow sweater
has made another appearance. But please,
don't jump to conclusions.


See, I'm wearing something different.
... it took everything within me to not wear that yellow sweater again.
THERE I said it. Happy?

No comments: